Monday, October 20, 2014

Thanks from Theresa Westbrook, CMA Board Member

Theresa Westbrook
CMA Board of Directors Member
My mind and heart is SO FULL of THANKS for ALL the GREAT things HE did in the CMA Conference this weekend! I woke up around 4:30 am this morning just thanking Him through my tears!!! A very special weekend indeed! I know so many wonderful things will be the fruit of such a great event! Thanks to Tim Shields for taking such a leap of faith and ALL the long hours and effort to bring CMA to another level! Thanks to all the sponsors, volunteers, participants, speakers, exhibitors, prayer coverings, talent, audience, Irving Bible Church, Michael Anderson, Michael Glenn and Stephen Baldwin!! I am expecting the fruit from the post event to be even greater than this weekend!! God richly bless ALL who took part, small or great!!! Shalom! ~ Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment